- Ms. Neelum Toru (Chairperson KPCSW)
- Ms. Shagufta Syed (Secretary To Commission)
- Dr. Anoosh Khan
- Mr. Asad Ullah Khan
- Ms. Shagufta Malik
The KPCSW is a recommendatory body formed by the KP Government. The committee is an advisory committee to the Commission. Its recommendations are not binding upon the Commission.
The Committee is constituted to provide its recommendations on the subjects below to the Chairperson and the full Commission.
The Committee shall be headed by a chairperson, which shall rotate amongst the members every three months or as deemed convenient by the members of the committee. If need be, a co-chairperson may also be appointed.
Only KPCSW members shall be regular members of the committee. Other subject experts can be invited to meetings of the committee. Government representatives and PCSW staff may also be invited to committee meetings.
The Committee shall meet regularly to coordinate and strategize on the subjects under its purview.
The Committee shall forward its recommendations in writing to the KPCSW Chairperson to be placed before the plenary for approval/discussion.
- Oversee the implementation of the decisions and recommendations of the Commission
- To advise on financial and administrative priorities
- Review and approve the identified any hiring/recruitment needs
- To ensure regular and accurate monitoring and accountability for funds and report to board any concerns
- Monitor, approve budget preparation and finalization
- Regularly meet to examine, improve and initiate required actions or any report/suggestion of other committees
- To review budgets initially prepared by staff, to help develop appropriate procedures for budget preparations , and on consistency between the budget and organization’s plans
- Present all actions/decisions of the Executive Committee to full board for their information
- The chairperson of the committee may submit any other issue with approval of the members to the KPCSW Chairperson.
Meeting Arrangements and Logistics
Committee meetings will be held quarterly or on needs basis. Where possible, they will take place back to back with regular statutory meetings of the Commission.
Attendance by phone or video link will be possible for those unable to attend in person.
The most economical travel costs may be reimbursed on government approved rates.
The KPCSW office shall be the secretariat for committee meetings.
All minutes and outputs of the committee meetings will be in writing and a record maintained at the secretariat.
The secretariat shall provide logistical support including minute taking if requested by the committee chairperson.